Subscribe and save!
When you subscribe you will receive a different themed large sensory kit or various smaller kits or products to same value every 2nd month! This subscription includes all the popular holiday themed kits through out the year and guarantees you don't miss out on these kits! Our holiday kits always sell out so you wont miss out!
You will also be the first to see and experience our new kits! See upcoming themes below to find out what our new kits are.
This is a recurring subscription so you will be charged on the 1st of every secondary month and kits ship to you around the 10-15th of the below listed months.
- December - Christmas Sensory Play Dough Kit
- February - Valentine Mini Kit + *NEW* Summer Fun Mini Kit
- April - Easter Sensory Play Dough Kit
- June - Mermaid Large Play Dough Kit *NEW* or Pirate Large Play Dough Kit *NEW*
- You will note that some months have a choice of kits - these are your boy and girl themed kits. So if you have purchased subscription for you boy he will receive the road work kit instead of the fairy frolics kit and vice versa. If you think you little one would prefer the alternative theme for a particular kit please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously purchased any of the kits included in the subscription please contact me at email@example.com and we can discuss sending an alternative kit.
- As long as you have subscribed and paid by the 1st of secondary month (as listed above) you will be included in that months subscription. If not you will miss that kit and receive your first kit with the next subscription kit.
- Should you want to cancel or pause your subscription please login to your account on our website and manage changes there.
DOUGH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Always store the dough in provided airtight container or ziplock bag to keep dough fresh for 6+ months.
Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
If dough dries knead it for a minute or so. If it has been left out for a long time, add drop/s of water and knead to restore softness.
Mixing dough with food or other debris may contaminate dough and change its consistency.
CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS - NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS.
DOUGH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CONSUMPTION. DOUGH CONTAINS GLUTEN.
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED.