Our nature kits are extra special with an educational element that will teach your little ones about nature. You can read through the little fact sheet together then your little one can create their own little honey bee world.
We have more kits coming soon in this mini educational range. Following soon will be butterflies and garden play.
Our Honey Bee Mini Kit includes:
- 1 hand painted beetle shaped honey bee (mama) and a baby honey bee peg doll (which is able to sit on mamas back)
- 2x 150g handmade play doughs in Sandy Sun & Addie Aqua
- A small selection of theme-relevant accessories in an organza bag (accessories will vary and may not exactly match those shown here)
- A double sided fact sheet with kid-friendly information about honey bees.
- Wooden rolling pin and dough knife
DOUGH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Always store the dough in an airtight container or ziplock bag to keep dough fresh for 4+ months.
Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
If dough dries knead it for a minute or so. If it has been left out for
a long time, add drop/s of water and knead to restore softness.
Mixing dough with food or other debris may contaminate dough and
change its consistency.
CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS - NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS.
MAY CONTAIN SHARP ITEMS OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS IF BROKEN.
DOUGH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CONSUMPTION. DOUGH CONTAINS GLUTEN.
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED.